Easter Jeep: HELP!!!!!

• HTML tutorial

Dometic Dude

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Guys and Gals! New to the forum, but super excited to be a part of this group. I am headed to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari next week, and I need some recommendations for campsites along the way. I am going to spend the night in Durango, CO Saturday night, then work my way into Moab over the course of the next 3 days. I am looking for dry campsite recommendations in Southern Utah, and working up to Moab for 3 nights. I am driving a Jeep Wrangler that is super capable, but pulling an offroad trailer that I don't want to trash. Easier, less technical roads/trails preferred. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it! Please, be specific as opposed to "Canyonlands is awesome!" as this is far less helpful. If you hook me up, maybe I can reciprocate???

Reactions: Boort

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

Sorry I did not see this until too late. How was the Jeep Safari? How did your trailer hold up? Do you think you will stay with the 5x10?
Love your trailer and would like to follow your progress.

Dometic Dude

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Sniper, EJS was awesome, but the trip out and the trip back were way better. We camped in Chama, NM, Durango, CO, Valley of the Gods, Canyonlands, and Fruita, CO on the way back. Beat the living hell out of the trailer! Held up great! Just put a Climate Right AC/Heater into it, and it seems to be working great. Headed to Overland Expo in Flagstaff on Saturday. 10 days of camping!

Reactions: HeliSniper