Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

****Deadline set for 1/11/2019*****

Alrighty folks. Despite the first two attempts being flops, you've been on my case about giving the DIY contest one more shot. We've made some adjustments, I created a form (to make things easier for you) and we've added prizes to the mix. Not sure yet what those prizes will be but there will be prizes (If you would like to contribute to the prize pool send me a PM).

We want to see the DIY work you've done on your vehicle to improve your overlanding experience. This isn't your simple bolt-on afternoon project. We are looking to see what you built/made for your rig/camp setup. So please don't send us a pic of you unboxing your new CBI skids and bolting em up. Those are cool, but not what we are looking for here. Show us how you solved a problem, made camp more comfortable or improved the driver experience.

Submit your entries here: https://goo.gl/forms/4yAK8lvrXUCrXRMn1

Rules
1) One entry per person.
2) Work must be performed by you (help from friends is okay) on your own vehicle.
3) Contest will remain open until we have enough entries, at which time a date will be set for the judging.
4) Entries without photos will not be considered during judging.
5) You must be a resident in the East Region to participate.
6) YES there will be PRIZES. No we don't know what they are yet.

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Alrighty folks. Despite the first two attempts being flops, you've been on my case about giving the DIY contest one more shot. We've made some adjustments, I created a form (to make things easier for you) and we've added prizes to the mix. Not sure yet what those prizes will be but there will be prizes (If you would like to contribute to the prize pool send me a PM).

We want to see the DIY work you've done on your vehicle to improve your overlanding experience. This isn't your simple bolt-on afternoon project. We are looking to see what you built/made for your rig/camp setup. So please don't send us a pic of you unboxing your new CBI skids and bolting em up. Those are cool, but not what we are looking for here. Show us how you solved a problem, made camp more comfortable or improved the driver experience.

Submit your entries here: https://goo.gl/forms/4yAK8lvrXUCrXRMn1

Rules
1) One entry per person.
2) Work must be performed by you (help from friends is okay) on your own vehicle.
3) Contest will remain open until we have enough entries, at which time a date will be set for the judging.
4) Entries without photos will not be considered during judging.
5) You must be a resident in the East Region to participate.
6) YES there will be PRIZES. No we don't know what they are yet.
Great contest Chris.....hope this one gets off the ground for you.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
sure, go for it.
Thanks

I submitted my On board Air / On Board Shower design to inlude Viso pictures of design and the control panel. The airsetup is plumbed into a holding tank and front and rear bumpers , the shower system is plumbed into the engine coolant line with use of heat exchanger and small Rv pump. Wish I had taken more pictures of the install process but when I get started I always forget.

Reactions: RainGoat

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Thanks

I submitted my On board Air / On Board Shower design to inlude Viso pictures of design and the control panel. The airsetup is plumbed into a holding tank and front and rear bumpers , the shower system is plumbed into the engine coolant line with use of heat exchanger and small Rv pump. Wish I had taken more pictures of the install process but when I get started I always forget.
Do you have some pics of the plumbing and tank location, as they sit completed, to add to the control panel pics you sent?

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Yes I can take the install pictures this weekend I just didnt have any while I was completing project

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Yes I can take the install pictures this weekend I just didnt have any while I was completing project
No worries. Just want to be sure I have the full picture when I'm judging. It's an impressive setup and I want it to get the full marks it deserves.

Reactions: RainGoat