Drummond Island, MI across the UP, across WI, headed to Superior National Forest in MN

• HTML tutorial

icestorm

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Richmond, MI, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Been lurking the forums for some time. Decided to put a post out and get some input. I'm meeting a buddy Thursday evening at his place on Drummond Island and we are leaving from Drummond on Friday morning headed west across the UP, across WI and over into MN. The loose plan right now is to bounce around up on the back side of Lake Superior in the Superior National Forest. The plan last year when we started talking about this trip was to go across over to that area and then loop around through Canada and come back in through Sault Ste. Marie but with the Canada travel restrictions were just planning to stay in MN for the long weekend.

Looking for recommended sites and places to see as well as any recommended roads/trails to travel along the path. We plan to leave Friday morning and return Tuesday evening. Not looking for anything too challenging but more good places to dispersed camp, sites to see, etc..

Any and all advice is appreciated.