Dodge Ram 2500 overland multi spec build.

• HTML tutorial
Hey guys, I thought I'd start off a build thread on my truck while it's still not far into the game, first off I use my truck for multiple things, it's my daily driver and while being my daily driver in the winter time I haul snowmobiles and ride all over, in the summer I pull a drag trailer and race at different tracks, I also get my fair share of camping and exploring in though. I love my truck and want the most unique setup out their, having said that I hope you guys enjoy following my trucks build and don't feel scared to comment or say what you think! Thanks!!! Build thread below

Build sheet so far,

2002 Dodge Ram 2500

Current mods,

Engine:
5.9, 24valve cummins turbo
Fueling / air upgrades
Edge w attitude tuning system

Suspension/tires/wheels:
3" bds leveling kit
RaceLine 931s 12/20s
Toyo A/T2s 35"/12.5/R20

Interior:
Seat covers,
Temp sensors
Edge cts screen monitoring system
No cup holders.

Exterior:
Front Baja extra clearance bumper
4 fron 4inch round pods in bumper
2 square ditch/side road pods
Cheap led headlights in broken housings
Tinted windows 35%

Communication (comms):
Bluetooth cobra CB
Typical IPhone / iPad

Base camp:
CVT Mt.Shasta
Typical base camp hammocks

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Pulled a 10am-10pm yesterday Geting the deck off rack welded up to function with tent, painted and then mocked everything up yesterday and painted it now today I mount everything. Things coming together, I used cheap paint for now while I figure what kind of stuff I want to mount to the rack besides tent and lights and then I'll get it powder coated white to match the truck.

How high up is that RTT!? Is that the annex room hanging above the ground?
Its a mobile tree house! That's fantastic!!
Haha yes it's amazing, it's about 7 foot 5 inches tall, I had to buy a whole 4 feet more of ladder haha! Yeah the annex room hangs above the ground, I have an extension but hardly put the floor in so I've left it for now since it's less clean up since I have a dog to. I just picked up a 99 inch awning that I will get walls for to I'm stoked mounting it tonight!

Reactions: kickkem