• HTML tutorial

9K2KA

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Kuwait
Member #

Hi Overlanders

I Joint the form early sept this year and in a matter of 2 days I decided to be a OB member, and i also invited 2 of my friends who shares the same passion

So on 2nd of September I ordered 1 OB membership for me and 2 other for my friends on two separate orders.

2 weeks passed on the 16th of September I've sent and email to OB regarding my orders as nothing came through and the reply from Corrie that there is a miscommunication as i ordered 3 memberships in total and they were confused about if its three different memberships or three emblems, and it was sorted out as three memberships for me and 2 of my friends.

A week passed on the 23rd of September I've sent another email looking for updates and NO REPLY

On 11th of October I've sent another email looking on updated regarding my order or even my membership #s or even a simple reply that they are working on it!

All we want is to support and join the OB community and share our knowledge! as other member contributions that was soo helpful and knowledgeable

I Hope this thread will change things to the better for me and others

Reactions: FortyTwo

9K2KA

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Kuwait
Member #

I understand your frustration, but remember everyone is human, and we make mistakes! I am sure OB Admin will make it right.
I know its human mistake, and I'm considering that it maybe the memberships are piling up, and it may slipped by. All of this is understandable but the last 2 emails were as a reminders to them.

I'm still hoping that they will make it right and it was a simple human error.

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
They’ll make it right. It’s worth the wait. Family businesses can be slower than what we’re used too. It won’t be long...

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Corrie @Michael

Looping you in on this thread since I since I saw your names mentioned but not "@mentioned"

Boort

Hi Overlanders
I Joint the form early sept this year and in a matter of 2 days I decided to be a OB member, and i also invited 2 of my friends who shares the same passion
So on 2nd of September I ordered 1 OB membership for me and 2 other for my friends on two separate orders.

2 weeks passed on the 16th of September I've sent and email to OB regarding my orders as nothing came through and the reply from Corrie that there is a miscommunication as i ordered 3 memberships in total and they were confused about if its three different memberships or three emblems, and it was sorted out as three memberships for me and 2 of my friends.

A week passed on the 23rd of September I've sent another email looking for updates and NO REPLY
On 11th of October I've sent another email looking on updated regarding my order or even my membership #s or even a simple reply that they are working on it!
All we want is to support and join the OB community and share our knowledge! as other member contributions that was soo helpful and knowledgeable
I Hope this thread will change things to the better for me and others

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

@9K2KA what email service do you have? is it yahoo or aol? We have had a lot of issues communicating with folks on those providers.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hello all! Thanks for the @mention this AM @Boort.

@9K2KA We will certainly look into this issue for you and see what broke down in the process. We have a highly optimized process out of necessity, which is good and bad. Good, because it allows 2 and a half people, to fulfill and process a lot of member related services, one of which is order fulfillment. Bad because if anything is out of the ordinary, it usually requires a full-stop to manually process everything, which takes time, and also introduces the to potential for error.

We really don't like it the few times this happens, but at this point in our growth and operations, it does happen from time to time, and it's unfortunate.

We do improve every day, and we are in the process of changing our order-fulfillment and member on boarding process again right now to greatly improve the process, for example, when someone orders a membership, they will instantly receive their Member number and account activation email, instead of having to wait.

I'll look into your order and see what happened, and we will use it as an opportunity to improve. I hope you decide to stay with us, we'd love to have you on the crew. Thank you for continuing to bring this to our attention and for being persistent. That shouldn't be your job, it's ours.

Thank you!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Just received my order and wow the packaging is amazing !!

THANKS @Michael for the amazing response and for sorting the miscommunication we had
Fantastic! No worries at all! Though we strive to avoid cases like this - it does happen from time to time. We also improve as we go - automation software going live this week to improve even further! Welcome to the crew!

M

Reactions: VCeXpedition