N8BP4X208

Rank I

Contributor III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Bray
Selling my Dirtcom Trailswing tire carrier with the Trail Bracket, and accessory hitch. I have this on my Nissan Xterra. In great condition and excellent piece of gear. Mounts directly to your hitch so that you can carry a full size spare, rotopax, frontrunner table, etc. Many mounting points. I purchased this pre-owned and then also purchased the accessory hitch directly from Dirtcom. My wife has had some medical issues so I won't be able to use it as much as I had anticipated.

The Dirtcom Trailswing works great on 4runners, Tacomas, and Chevys as it mounts much closer to the bumper. On my Xterra it sits out a little further than I like due to Curt hitch, but it is still a great piece of gear. I built a simple fold up table for it using a cutting board and some basic brackets but I probably won't include that with this sale. Frontrunner makes a good table for this unit or build your own.

Here is what you get:
  • Dirtcom Trailswing - (Retails for $1750, 8 week turnaround time)
  • Trail Bracket for mounting Rotopax, propane tanks, etc. - (Retails for $165)
  • Accessory Hitch (for mounting bike rack to swingout) - (Retails for $200)
  • All of this would retail for a total $2115 plus tax and another $100-$200 for shipping.
I'm selling mine for $1650 and you can pick up locally as soon as you are ready. Dirtcom also has a transferable warranty, we would just need to let them know you are the new owner and provide the serial number. Dirtcom recently sent me a new latch catch, and resting pad as mine were worn out and no questions asked. The whole unit is also completely rebuildable if any parts ever need to replaced like the bushings or latch, etc. Local pickup only please, I would rather not deal with shipping but if you want me to ship it then I would expect it will be another $200-$300 since I would be taking it to the UPS store and it's oversized and they will charge a fee for packing, etc.

Condition: Used - Good
Price - $1650
Shipping - Prefer local pickup

See pics below (note my Rotopax mount is not included with this purchase but the Trailswing Bracket and accessory hitch is)

IMG_8190 2.jpgIMG_8172.PNGScreenshot 2024-08-27 at 9.46.59 PM.jpgIMG_8130.jpgIMG_7468.jpg

Last edited: