SOLD CVT Mt Rainier (Pioneer Extended Equivalent) - DFW Texas Area - $1,100!

• HTML tutorial

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

**Local Pickup Only**
**Trailer Not For Sale**
Sorry but no shipping at this time. I'm in Mid Cities, very near the south entrance to DFW Airport.

I'm selling my CVT Mount Rainier Rooftop Tent with Annex. I have had this tent for a few years, though it was purchased before they started the Summit Series, so it was not called the 'Pioneer' at the time. The only difference between this and the current Pioneer being sold is that this does not have the Stargazer option (sunroof).

The tent is in good condition. We probably only have 15 nights in it, the rest of the time it has been kept in my garage. We moved to hammock camping right around the time we bought this, our second CVT (the first was the smaller Mt Shasta). There is very little wear, and the only 'damage' is some minor denting on the lower aluminum skin from shipping. It's very minor and doesn't affect it in any way, just aesthetically. Otherwise, everything works exactly as it should.

Annex is included, as well as new mounting hardware (I needed longer bolts to mount to my trailer rack, so I never actually used the originals).

Asking $1,100 and I am pretty firm. That is a great price, intended for a quick sale. These are currently being sold for ~$2,200 plus shipping by CVT: https://cascadiatents.com/shop/mt-rainier-extended-vestibule/

Last edited:

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Possible deal pending (from another site). I'll update availability as soon as I know more. If you're interested, in case it falls through, be sure to let me know. I have this posted 2 places and am going by timestamps.