Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hey everyone!

If you have a question about an order you placed, you need an update on a supporter pack, or you are having a technical issue with the forums, website or store...

This is our Customer Support pipeline for all things problem solving. @Amanda1248 and I have our eyes on this every day to answer questions and create solutions. We take this inbox down to zero on the daily.

(In the past, @Michael and I were able to offer support via our personal DM's, but due to the high volume of messages and the size Overland Bound has grown to, we are no longer able to efficiently help. I'm so sorry!)

@Amanda1248 is our Customer Support and Help Maven, and we're lucky to have her.

Thank you! Keep on keepin' on... and Outfit & Explore!

Corrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

I am a new member. How do I get my member number please? Also, is there a calendar or list of Overland Bound events and where do I find it? Thank you.
Morning!

You can become an Overland Bound member here: http://bit.ly/OBStore
Once you have placed your order @Corrie , @Michael and their team will then get it processed and send out your member pack

If you already have an order number please feel free to send me a direct message and I'll see if we can help you out

Best wishes,

TheBarefootFamily

Rank VII

Trail Mechanic III

Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Berkenbile
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hi Michael & Corrie,

This is OB#3141 Chris with TheBarefootFamily, and I was wondering where we order the Overland Bound intro cards that you had produced middle of last year I do have a few left and if we don't offer them through Overland Bound, I was wondering if I sent one over to a friend's print shop and have him make a few for me, it would be very beneficial it's easier for me to use those to start a conversation helps me control my anxiety a lot using it as an icebreaker and getting people interested in Overland Bound, send me an email and let me know what we are doing about the intro cards.

Thank you very much and have a good day.

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

kcjoiner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longview, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Roy
Member #

Hi Michael & Corrie,

This is OB#3141 Chris with TheBarefootFamily, and I was wondering where we order the Overland Bound intro cards that you had produced middle of last year I do have a few left and if we don't offer them through Overland Bound, I was wondering if I sent one over to a friend's print shop and have him make a few for me, it would be very beneficial it's easier for me to use those to start a conversation helps me control my anxiety a lot using it as an icebreaker and getting people interested in Overland Bound, send me an email and let me know what we are doing about the intro cards.

Thank you very much and have a good day.

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

Below Michael gave a link to the source files so you could localize it as you need. He also stated that it wasn't a product to make money but was a grassroots effort to help build a strong overland community. So I think that would be the permission to get your own made, especially since they are not available in the store at this time. Hope that helps!

Hey all!

OK, this is a long time coming. Our community has been asking for "Recruiting Cards" for ages! Amirite @mmnorthdirections @SLO Rob @Reconnoiter @Teague ?

These are made to put on awesome rigs you see when you are out and about to introduce them to Overland Bound.

Here they are! I have included all source files and fonts for folks who might need to localize the language (@Robert OB 33/48 )

Super Deluxe Two-sided versions of these cards will be available in our Overland Bound StoreAT COST soon. These are not to make $$$, but rather to support our grassroots effort to build a strong overland community!

Let us know if you have any feedback!

Link to Source Files

Reactions: SLO Rob

JB4TRUCKS

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Brea
First Name
JB
Last Name
Blakely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HM6HHK
Having issue with getting messages, in box shows five but will i click nothing is there.. pls advise

iamsuperdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

I've recieved at least a dozen of these emails over the past 12 hours or so.

The conversation doesn't doesn't exist when I click on the "view this conversation" button.

As a precaution, I changed my password.

Is this a legit email, or an issue?

Attachments

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I've recieved at least a dozen of these emails over the past 12 hours or so.

The conversation doesn't doesn't exist when I click on the "view this conversation" button.

As a precaution, I changed my password.

Is this a legit email, or an issue?
It's an issue, @Michael and the other ambassadors are working on it. you can ignore.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys,

All appropriate apologies. This is not a hack. This is a developer error.

We have a development server for testing new features. It is generally not allowed to talk to the public because it is rude by nature. In this case, it found a way to communicate with the outside world - and created a ton of spam. It is not harmful in any way - just annoying.

We are in the process of cleaning it up, and i'll update with relevant info.

M

ethernectar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA
Member #

Getting notifications from what looks like the dev site, 30 so far this morning. Please kill the group message "testing" and/or "testing testing" and/or other related threads. Clicking "Leave Conversation" has not stopped it.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.