Willy
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CEO
Service Branch
Army
As I move toward a bottle jack solution, I decided to re-purpose my teraflex high lift mount to accommodate my rotopax. Had to fashion a plate to set the mount at the right height and a spacer for the lower bolt. Otherwise it works great. As long as I remove the rotopax from its mount I can hold two 2 gallon containers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Willys Yella Jeep

Rank V

Builder I

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CEO
Service Branch
Army
As I move toward a bottle jack solution, I decided to re-purpose my teraflex high lift mount to accommodate my rotopax. Had to fashion a plate to set the mount at the right height and a spacer for the lower bolt. Otherwise it works great. As long as I remove the rotopax from its mount I can hold two 2 gallon containers.

Attachments

Reactions: Outlandre

Willys Yella Jeep

Rank V

Builder I

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CEO
Service Branch
Army
Final design with steel plate and chrome 3/8 nuts and bolts. This has been a fun project and keeps everything within reach. Sure, I could have done a roof rack or side pods. But with a permanently destroyed knee I am not willing to risk the wrath of my wife for climbing around on my rig.

Reactions: El-Dracho