• HTML tutorial

thomcl22

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Steamboat Springs Colorado
Member #

The Trip:
This summer I plan to make a 10000 loop from steamboat Springs Colorado to Dead Horse Alaska to Tijuana Mexico then back up to Colorado. It is going to be quite the journey and I will take 2.5 months to do it right. We are planning to leave in May and return home at the end of July. We are planning on doing a lot of the National parks and the cool stuff along the way.

The Vehicle:
My truck is a 2002 GMC Sierra 2500hd with 6.6l Duramax 4x4. I have a Tepui Roof Top Tenth, that we will be sleeping in almost every night. I have a 1500 watt inverter already installed in the truck. Locking tailgate tonneau cover.

Very excited about this trip. I'm excited to hear feed back. I will post a link to the map asap. If you know of any cool places to stop along the way, speak up. We are looking to do some offroading. Nothing too crazy because the old girl has to make it home. If you are going to be along the way, would love to meet up and do camping/offroading. We have plenty of time on the tripIMG_20170207_183100_094.jpg

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

We will be rolling out of Southeast NM around June for Alaska. I'm currently searching the forums for "Alaska" and it looks like several members have the same plans this summer. Maybe we will cross paths along the way!