US Rocky Mountain COLORADO: Miner's Loop & More!

• HTML tutorial

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

So I have not heard back from anyone else, I'm getting ready to leave a little earlier. I have always wanted to take my small dog camping so decided to bring the little yappy mut with me. The extra time will alow me to take him on a hike. He does better In the car when he is tired. Safe travels !

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Here is a link of a thread I started on our trip this weekend. Please feel free to add anything to this thread pictures videos and thoughts. Thanks for sharing this weekend with me. I had a blast!!!!.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

runswithscissors

Rank III

Advocate I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
bonds
I like the way you think !

It would probably be another month yet.

there's no reason you couldn't pick some dates and we could schedule a trip around it.

I'm still toying with another trip idea that I haven't decided for sure what I want to do with. It would be at least 5 days and traverse several of the best areas in southern Colorado.

keep me posted on this! i may just show up =)

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

there's no reason you couldn't pick some dates and we could schedule a trip around it.

I'm still toying with another trip idea that I haven't decided for sure what I want to do with. It would be at least 5 days and traverse several of the best areas in southern Colorado.
This is unlikely this year.

Have you signed up for Ouray or Moab?

runswithscissors

Rank III

Advocate I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
bonds

This is unlikely this year.

Have you signed up for Ouray or Moab?

I have not. And I was hoping you would say it was for next year. Again. My wife is awesome.. but two …. Two week vacys in Colorado is probably her limit :)

Reactions: Neal A. Tew