Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Coast Guard
Headed out to the Colliers Mills wildlife management area today.  I know that there’s a pretty decent trail system out there and I’m sure that this is discussed on this form before but  any specific trail systems I should stay away in and lifted modified Subaru.  Or is this more of just a young pig trail and finder on adventure? 

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Headed out to the Colliers Mills wildlife management area today.  I know that there’s a pretty decent trail system out there and I’m sure that this is discussed on this form before but  any specific trail systems I should stay away in and lifted modified Subaru.  Or is this more of just a young pig trail and finder on adventure? 
Depends on the sections you go in. A majority of the trails aren't legal to be on. The actual wildlife management area is just a few dead ends and the main trail cuts through to 539 and brings you out passed the base. The best part of the area is fishing in the lake or boating. There's not much in the way of trails. Otherwise if you hit it from the other end there's fire roads in the pine barrens but you need to be EXTREMELY careful on the "puddles". I've seen engines ruined, multiple stuck vehicles, etc in those. I nearly rolled my xterra in one last year when I had it. Crappy picture, but this was one of the puddles.

275113335_10159751737968544_2868188770599417043_n.jpg

Reactions: 12V_Overland