Cincinnati Outlander Overlanders

• HTML tutorial

climbmnt

Rank 0

Traveler I

New to overlanding here in the Natti. Looking for someone to bounce questions, participate in rides, a group to learn from, etc. Have a stock Toyota LC100 just now researching upgrades. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

New to overlanding here in the Natti. Looking for someone to bounce questions, participate in rides, a group to learn from, etc. Have a stock Toyota LC100 just now researching upgrades. Thanks!!
Hey man - I spent a lot of time in the 513 and still keep some gear there. It's a good central location (did you know almost 40% of the US population lives within a 500 mi radius of Cinti?)

I'm always willing to meet others when I come through their area to talk about adventuring, vehicles, destinations, etc. As moderator on OLB, I enjoy helping local groups get started, too.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up when I come through town, or if there is any other way I can be of help.

Road

climbmnt

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey man - I spent a lot of time in the 513 and still keep some gear there. It's a good central location (did you know almost 40% of the US population lives within a 500 mi radius of Cinti?)

I'm always willing to meet others when I come through their area to talk about adventuring, vehicles, destinations, etc. As moderator on OLB, I enjoy helping local groups get started, too.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up when I come through town, or if there is any other way I can be of help.

Road

Sounds Great! Let me know when your in the area and we can grab some Skyline and catch up!

Reactions: Airmanhisle

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Sounds good to me, @climbmnt . In what part of the area do you spend the most time? I get all over town, but like the Skyline (with all the older Greek men in white shirts and black ties behind the counter) in Kenwood, though get downtown, Price Hill, and out to Mason and Hamilton and all over, too.

climbmnt

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sounds good to me, @climbmnt . In what part of the area do you spend the most time? I get all over town, but like the Skyline (with all the older Greek men in white shirts and black ties behind the counter) in Kenwood, though get downtown, Price Hill, and out to Mason and Hamilton and all over, too.
Monday through Friday I am in the Kenwood/Norwood area.

Reactions: Road

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

Hey, I'm up in Columbus... I grew up in Cincy. I still get down there often for family.

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I know this is an old thread but I’m in Cincy too. Road or Climbmnt, we should meet up. Weekends are best (to keep the day job) but am fairly flexible. Would love to get a group together and explore a bit out here.

Reactions: Road and MRDRGMC

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I’m down to meet up in the Cincy area as well as have some local recommendations.
Sounds great. I’m out of town this week for work. Maybe we can find some time to grab a drink next week? What part of Cincy are you in? I’m in Oakley/Hyde Park.

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK
Sounds great. I’m out of town this week for work. Maybe we can find some time to grab a drink next week? What part of Cincy are you in? I’m in Oakley/Hyde Park.
Ha - I replied on the other thread about catching a beer. There are some KY trail rides coming up if you're interested.

Airmanhisle

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kentucky, USA
First Name
Kenny
Last Name
Hisle
Member #

Hey older thread but I’m in NKY. I’m new to overlanding but looking to get out and meet up sometime.

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I realize we have to keep our social distance, but we could still find some trails and chat over CB ;). I’m up for some camping and dying to try out my new FSR Odyssey RTT. Hit me up!

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK
I realize we have to keep our social distance, but we could still find some trails and chat over CB ;). I’m up for some camping and dying to try out my new FSR Odyssey RTT. Hit me up!
DK - I’m down as well. We should do a Cincy area coffee & Rigs meet up. Or
Better yet - now that the outsides of bars are open, a microbrewery meet up! I mostly run on Ham radio and only use a CB radio when on trails and it’s the only vehicle to vehicle coms.