Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Anyone know of a place in North Carolina or Tennessee where I can buy a CB radio and get it installed? I know nothing about CB radios other than some stuff I've read on the internet and feel like it would be easier if I could walk into a shop and ask someone what I need. Seems not easy to find brick and mortar CB shops. Found one excellent one but it's up in Montana which is kind of far. Might end up going there or might order one from them but would anyway need to find someone who can install it & would be excellent ifbthere was someone near where I am in Chattanooga.
Ham radio outlet, gigaparts, DX engineering… or any brick and mortar ham radio store

Reactions: M Chattanooga

M Chattanooga

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Anyone know of a place in North Carolina or Tennessee where I can buy a CB radio and get it installed? I know nothing about CB radios other than some stuff I've read on the internet and feel like it would be easier if I could walk into a shop and ask someone what I need. Seems not easy to find brick and mortar CB shops. Found one excellent one but it's up in Montana which is kind of far9. Might end up going there or might order one from them but would anyway need to find someone who can install it & would be excellent ifbthere was someone near where I am in Chattanooga.
Ham radio outlet, gigaparts, DX engineering… or any brick and mortar ham radio store
Thank you! Hadn't thought of looking for a HAM radio store but, right, makes sense that HAM radio places would have CB radios too.

Really appreciate the reply & Cheers, M

Reactions: M Rose

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Thank you! Hadn't thought of looking for a HAM radio store but, right, makes sense that HAM radio places would have CB radios too.

Really appreciate the reply & Cheers, M
Not sure how much CB radio equipment they would have in store and I don't believe they do installs either. And be prepared for them to try and talk you into ham radio instead of CB. :tearsofjoy: