Port Hadlock, Wa
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Rice
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7PDR
Come explore with me the beautiful Maze District in Canyonlands Nation Park, Utah. Beginning April 26th and ending April 30th we will spend 4 nights in one of the most remote locations you can get by vehicle. This is not a trip for the in-experienced off road driver or first time adventurer. The plan is to enter by Hans Flat Ranger station and exit via the Hite/95 road, 1/2 day drives between camping spots will allow for sight seeing and exploration. Expect beautiful views, high exposure on shelf roads, very rough terrain, no amenities, with experiences and memory's to keep you wanting to come back for more. My permit only allows 3 vehicles total and up to 9 people so I have space for 2 more vehicles and 7 people (sorry no Pets).

View Rally Point
Reactions: Neal A. Tew

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
Looks like a great trip. I been wanting to wheel in the Maze District. 2 people, 1 4Runner.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Are you guys still on for this trip?

I was wondering why I had never seen it before until I realized it was listed in the wrong region. For OB purposes, UT is considered Rocky Mtn Region. Just FYI.

I hope you have a great time. Just did White Rim about a month ago and have wanted to do the Maze.

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
Are you guys still on for this trip?

I was wondering why I had never seen it before until I realized it was listed in the wrong region. For OB purposes, UT is considered Rocky Mtn Region. Just FYI.

I hope you have a great time. Just did White Rim about a month ago and have wanted to do the Maze.
Neil, we are doing this trip and I am excited. We did the White Rim last fall and it was great. I get all the various region feeds so did not even notice where it was posted though it did fill up quickly as the number of rigs allowed is 3.

I hope you are doing well.

Brad

Reactions: Neal A. Tew