Enthusiast I

Chatsworth, Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Haber
Member #

Greetings all,
We just joined overlandbound. We are a couple years from retirement and we have been desert camping and off-roading for the last 22 years but kids are moving on (finally) so the wife and I got a couple rigs and are going back to old school camping. Located in So Cal (Chatsworth) looking to hook up with some more trail experienced off roaders. Wife good dirt bike rider but just started 4wheeling. Any get togethers close to LA let us know.
need help learning to find trails and to work navigation, just getting started.
Thanks
Brett and Penny Haber

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings all,
We just joined overlandbound. We are a couple years from retirement and we have been desert camping and off-roading for the last 22 years but kids are moving on (finally) so the wife and I got a couple rigs and are going back to old school camping. Located in So Cal (Chatsworth) looking to hook up with some more trail experienced off roaders. Wife good dirt bike rider but just started 4wheeling. Any get togethers close to LA let us know.
need help learning to find trails and to work navigation, just getting started.
Thanks
Brett and Penny Haber
Welcome to Overland Bound Brett and Penny
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®