Enthusiast III

Newman Lake, Spokane County, Washington, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Schlenker
Member #

Hello, I am posting this for my Son in Law
easy to to tow, light weight, can be pulled by a small SUV.
He and I built this for them a couple years ago and it has worked great. It has been on the Oregon coast and Southern Idaho trips along with local Northwest areas.
it is built on a factory Big Tex 3000 lb 5x8 trailer with a 3500 lb axles. It does not have brakes but does have the mounting plates to add brakes. 2 inch ball, 4 prong plug, led lights. Tires re in excellent shape and matching spare.
Hitch box with deep cycle battery.
The sleeper box is marine plywood. The walls are not just 1 sheet. There is the outer sheet then a 1 1/2 of foam board then the inner skin on all walls, floor, ceiling. The inside has laminate flooring and a memory foam queen mattress. The inside has 110 shore power receptacle and a shelf. 12 volt and usb charging ports along with Battery volt meter. LED lighting. A power vent fan is on the roof that pushes and pulls air. The doors on both sides are a factory built door and have windows that open with screens. The roof has an awning, storage rack. There is. Custom made drop trable on the side. The entire trailer is Herculined.
this trailer is warm and dry. There is no kitchen or galley but you could add it however you want.
Warm, safe, dry and cumfy sleeping or large enough to hang out inside in nasty weather.

Ready to go camping.

He is trying to recover his cost 6800.00

The great thing about this trailer. It is titled in Washington as a utility trailer. So you do not have the larger registration costs of an RV.

trailer is located in the Spokane area.

Attachments

Last edited: