Rank IV

Traveler III

USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Carey
Member #

Recently purchased an AC50S through the Bluetti website. They are quick to take your money and “print” a shipping label...and that’s where communication becomes silent.
I contacted their customer service via FaceBook and was told the products ship within 3-5 days, that was 10 ten later. I got into a discussion with an online customer service rep about their logistics and shipping/notifications and that’s where he became rude and told me I could shop at Amazon if I didn’t like it.
Let’s hope the product is better than their people and I can find something nice to say in a later review.

Last edited:

Honeycrisp

Rank II

Contributor III

Las Cruces, NM, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Mohler
Member #

Recently purchased an AC50S through the Bluetti website. They are quick to take your money and “print” a shipping label...and that’s where communication becomes silent.
I contacted their customer service via FaceBook and was told the products ship within 3-5 days, that was 10 ten later. I got into a discussion with an online customer service rep about their logistics and shipping/notifications and that’s where he became rude and told me I could shop at Amazon if I didn’t like it.
Let’s hope the product is better than their people and I can find something nice to say in a later review.
Bummer. I was considering Bluetti, as I've seen good reviews for them, but can't abide customer service like that. Think I'll stick with Jackery.

Reactions: Ranger Overland

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
I had no issues with my recent purchase of their 120w solar panel directly from their site. It did take a few days to ship but I wasn't in any hurry.

Delivered
03/18/2021 4:33 P.M.MONTICELLO, IL, US
Past EventOut for Delivery03/18/2021 8:22 A.M.Urbana, IL, United States
Past EventShipped03/15/2021 6:36 P.M.Cerritos, CA, United States
Past EventLabel Created03/12/2021 1:48 A.M.United States

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger Overland

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Sounds like the customer service rep you got should not be in customer service, or they're a small outfit and overwhelmed, and maybe all hands doing all roles.

Though the USPS is guilty of a lot of the delays lately. There seems to be no real rhyme, reason, or pattern to the madness. E.g: I shipped two items the same day/time; one going 2,000 miles to New Mexico and the other 150 miles away here in Maine. The one to NM made it in record time and several days before the one 150 miles away was delivered.

I regularly have 1st class pkgs sit for days here in town before being scanned into tracking, and have had pkgs be delivered that never did show up in tracking and still don't. It's been a frustrating past year for small busineses, and for the USPS. I feel for the workers, sorters, and carriers.

0-0-USPS-slowdown.png

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Or just buy it thru Amazon! Unless the company has a huge discount over getting it from Amazon I'll buy from Amazon every time. They're shipping is fast, they have good communication and a great return policy.

hawk5000

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Federal Way, WA, USA
First Name
Farrell
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

I purchased my AC50s thru their site about 6 weeks ago. They had the best price at the time, after discount code $360. In one of the YouTube videos I watched, hobotech I was warned that they are slow with shipping but the cost savings was worth it to me. I got It in about 10 days. Love the product so far.

Last edited:

LostInThought

Rank VI

Influencer I

Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Kprotected
Member #

Did you receive it? If so, how long did it take?