Rank IV

Advocate I

Fremont, CA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Yoshida
Member #

Is there anyone out there that has an MDX and carries a Hi-lift jack? Just trying to get an idea on how to carry one when I’m off the beat and path.

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

Is there anyone out there that has an MDX and carries a Hi-lift jack? Just trying to get an idea on how to carry one when I’m off the beat and path.
What are you planning on doing with the hi-lift? Your car doesn’t really have any good jack points unless you lift from the wheel with the accessory. A bottle jack may probably be the best solution and easier to store.

If you plan on using it as a manual winch then I think maybe use some L brackets and design some mount.

Reactions: YoshidaBK

YoshidaBK

Rank IV

Advocate I

Fremont, CA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Yoshida
Member #

What are you planning on doing with the hi-lift? Your car doesn’t really have any good jack points unless you lift from the wheel with the accessory. A bottle jack may probably be the best solution and easier to store.

If you plan on using it as a manual winch then I think maybe use some L brackets and design some mount.
Great point. Yes you are correct, I do not need a Hi-lift for an DMX. My bad. My friend PM me and told me that I need a Unijack (bottle Jack and Jack stand combo) too. Sorry to miss state my needs.
I'm just I asked before purchasing anything. This is a great forum to get feedback before making a purchase.

Reactions: PonoAdventures

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

Great point. Yes you are correct, I do not need a Hi-lift for an DMX. My bad. My friend PM me and told me that I need a Unijack (bottle Jack and Jack stand combo) too. Sorry to miss state my needs.
I'm just I asked before purchasing anything. This is a great forum to get feedback before making a purchase.
That is the great thing about forums. Great sounding board from different experiences.