Scott
Last Name
Lloyd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Jo Smo
Service Branch
Army
Bought this unit off Amazon and we love it. The Volcano Grill 3-Fuel Camping Stove/Fire Pit.
This grill is decent size cooking area, collapse down to a reasonable size, both gas and coal/wood, heavy duty, with a bag.
We love this unit and seems to be the best, all around, we have found. And no...I have no affiliation with this product,
Volcano grill.JPGVolcano grill 2.JPG

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
Bought this unit off Amazon and we love it. The Volcano Grill 3-Fuel Camping Stove/Fire Pit.
This grill is decent size cooking area, collapse down to a reasonable size, both gas and coal/wood, heavy duty, with a bag.
We love this unit and seems to be the best, all around, we have found. And no...I have no affiliation with this product,
View attachment 182247View attachment 182248
What is the cost of something like that? 12" or 16" grilling area? Nevermind....I found it. $169.99 that is a lot of money for something that is only 13" cooking area.

Last edited:

The OlderLanders

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Austin, Texas
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lloyd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Jo Smo
Service Branch
Army
About a 12" to 13" cooking surface. With a click the total height collapses down to about 6".
See volcanogills.com

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

I also have one of these as a gas grill. It is also awesome.

And folds flat.

That looks pretty cool too. How fast does that go through a bottle? Is it pretty easy to hook up a hose and large bottle? Is it easy to clean?

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
That looks pretty cool too. How fast does that go through a bottle? Is it pretty easy to hook up a hose and large bottle? Is it easy to clean?
It will do all the cooking for a weekend on a bottle, but hooking up to a big tank with a hose would be easy. As for cleaning, the grates pop out of it for wipe down.

Reactions: Brewbud