ARB type freezer/cooler in a M101 CDN, would you?

• HTML tutorial

Pierre C

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, Canada
First Name
Pierre
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
Good evening,

I'm in the planning phase for rigging my M101 CDN trailer. It will have an RTT and a freezer. I've cut a tail gate on the trailer so I can access the frezzer from the back. I'm planning to put the freezer on a sliding base on the co-driver side and a drawer of similar dimension beside the freezer. What do you think of this set-up, will this put the freezer in a bad position solidity wise?

The_Just

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Tualatin OR
Member #

I have the ARB on a slideout. I really like it. One thing to consider is the direction the lid opens. Some people prefer side or long ways opening and others prefer the traditional wide hinge. ARB is 12v OR 110 if you're equipped which I like for preFreezing indoors.

My 2c [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1575 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Pierre C

Pierre C

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Pierre
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
I have the ARB on a slideout. I really like it. One thing to consider is the direction the lid opens. Some people prefer side or long ways opening and others prefer the traditional wide hinge. ARB is 12v OR 110 if you're equipped which I like for preFreezing indoors.

My 2c [emoji3]

Thanks! Never had any issues with the freezer in the trailer? It can shake quite a bit!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: The_Just

The_Just

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Tualatin OR
Member #

I bought the ARB lightly used and have lugged it in and out of trucks, the house, use it for all kinds of stuff, not one issue. The US office is in the Seattle area and have a reputation for backing up their warranty. Auzzies swear by them. So far so good for me. We love the fridge!

Reactions: Pierre C

Pierre C

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Pierre
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
I bought the ARB lightly used and have lugged it in and out of trucks, the house, use it for all kinds of stuff, not one issue. The US office is in the Seattle area and have a reputation for backing up their warranty. Auzzies swear by them. So far so good for me. We love the fridge!

Perfect! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: The_Just