Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
A2648B4D-F8E7-4178-8B91-44091DE6EFE0.jpeg Some of you know that I enjoy mapping and planning, then running until its done....
Over the last few years, we have navigated many miles of Texas backroads. Its now time for me to put them together, again, and run this 2153 mile trip. I am trying to accomplish this before we attend the Texas Fall Outdoor EXPO, put on by Texas Avid Outdoors. Figured it would make a cool campfire story. This route will most likely be shared after its completion.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

@Laud I have a friend who would both love to see this and could be a resource for you. He does (or did not sure if he is still doing) land management all over TX and may know of some things that might interest you. pm me if you want his info.

Boy I miss TX.

Reactions: Laud

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
@Laud I have a friend who would both love to see this and could be a resource for you. He does (or did not sure if he is still doing) land management all over TX and may know of some things that might interest you. pm me if you want his info.

Boy I miss TX.
Thank you Chris. I will definately shout if I come across any hiccups.

Rayford94

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Meridian, MS, USA
Member #

Is there any chance you can send me the Big Bend to Austin portion of your map? I’ll be leaving Fort Stockton to Big Bend and then east home to Mississippi starting Monday.

Reactions: Welding Goats

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Is there any chance you can send me the Big Bend to Austin portion of your map? I’ll be leaving Fort Stockton to Big Bend and then east home to Mississippi starting Monday.
Hope you get the map or figure out the route. Should be an amazing adventure. Good luck with it and safe travels.