Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I was just there and let me tell ya, IT WAS CROWDED! so many people and alot of sites were taken or shared. It also a easy place to get to and we seen so many regulars driving in and camping.

Reactions: DaleRF and Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I'll be going to Alabama hills next weekend for the first time. Any recommendations on camping areas, the more secluded the better.
When you arrive you’ll see that there’s a huge area to explore. There’s some nice secluded camp spots and wheeling within the rock formations, make sure you find one that’s established with fire ring. Have a good time!!

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I was just there and let me tell ya, IT WAS CROWDED! so many people and alot of sites were taken or shared. It also a easy place to get to and we seen so many regulars driving in and camping.

Nice...except for the crowds, of course!

SWLands

Rank IV
Investor

Pathfinder III

Oakland CA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6QBJ
Interesting. I was thinking of stopping in for a night, maybe two, during the week while on my way to the Mojave event on April 23-25.

Reactions: DaleRF

Sean Silvera

Rank III

Traveler III

Woodacre, CA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Silvera
Member #

I was out there last month. I camped at two separate sites. One was higher up and in the snow, the other lower but challenging enough to get into that i had the area by my self. The lower one was off of Movie Road with Mt. Whitney in the backgraound

Attachments

Reactions: MeliMK

GunRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lindsay, CA
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Ordonez
Member #

Was your trip successful? I’m assuming yes. Also, check out the rally point for the Visalia meet in May. We’re planning a trip to Monache meadows.

Reactions: Marla Meckes