runswithscissors

Rank III

Advocate I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
bonds
a lot of people have suggested the big must see's. i will add that with some of the really big state parks get slammed with people and make it not so much fun. or harder to find places to camp. i would always check that with your timing of when you will be there. in other words. plan your trip where you leave in the morning. see some of these places then be far enough out of these places to find a place to camp. a place i would suggest that i haven't seen talked about yet. is the big horn mts. WY. plenty of places to get off the main road to camp and just not traveled much on the main roads. also there is a medicine wheel you can hike to that is really really neat. also in WY anywhere.. and by anywhere. anywhere in the medicine bow will be great (other than finding a gas station) and prob. where you will see the most wild life. if you have the time. the black hills has always been one of my fav.'s with Custer state park TOP of the list. but also.. you can't go wrong listing to @Neal A. Tew the man knows his places well. =)