Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
DeMayo
Member #

Android 12
Pixel 6 XL

Everytime I try to add a location using the + on the map as soon as I select the location type the app crashes. Not sure what's going on.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared Cache and storage. Still no luck. Have had this issue for about a week now.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Android 12
Pixel 6 XL

Everytime I try to add a location using the + on the map as soon as I select the location type the app crashes. Not sure what's going on.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared Cache and storage. Still no luck. Have had this issue for about a week now.
Hi Dustin - we have an aggressive development cadence and there is a new release about every 2 weeks. Did you update yesterday to 11.6.0 - It was a required update. Are you still getting this issue? Please let me know!

M

Reactions: DustinDeMayo

DustinDeMayo

Rank V

Advocate II

Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
DeMayo
Member #

Android 12
Pixel 6 XL

Hi Dustin - we have an aggressive development cadence and there is a new release about every 2 weeks. Did you update yesterday to 11.6.0 - It was a required update. Are you still getting this issue? Please let me know!

M
Yes I actually waited for 2 updates to go by before posting this. I work in app support so know how that goes. Just tested again and made sure my version was up to date. Still crashes as soon as I choose the location type.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Yes I actually waited for 2 updates to go by before posting this. I work in app support so know how that goes. Just tested again and made sure my version was up to date. Still crashes as soon as I choose the location type.
Dustin, we have been able to reproduce the crash here. Thank you for raising the issue. We will get this fixed.

Reactions: DustinDeMayo

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #