FOR SALE (5) Stealth Custom Series SR8 wheels 18x9

• HTML tutorial

unsung

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

NWI
Member #

So I ordered these for my Land Cruiser after SCS told me that they would fit, but they don’t. Apparently they are designed for the Tundras, not sure which model years though.

They have less than 100 miles on them. Discount Tire mistakingly mounted them against the hub bolts in the front and not against the hub, so there is some scuffing where contact was made, but it doesn’t change how it should mount.

I can meet up if local to NW Indiana, not sure how much shipping would be.

My loss, your gain, I paid $1225 and am asking $old. Now $old

Wheels and center caps only, no tires.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Last edited:

MichLC_2000

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

DeWitt, Michigan, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bower
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
So I ordered these for my Land Cruiser after SCS told me that they would fit, but they don’t. Apparently they are designed for the Tundras, not sure which model years though.

They have less than 100 miles on them. Discount Tire mistakingly mounted them against the hub bolts in the front and not against the hub, so there is some scuffing where contact was made, but it doesn’t change how it should mount.

I can meet up if local to NW Indiana, not sure how much shipping would be.

My loss, your gain, I paid $1225 and am asking $950.

Wheels and center caps only, no tires.

Keep them... I have 2 100’s and both on Tundra wheels. I’ve been running spacers from Slee (heavy duty and meant for actual use). They’re about $300 for all 4 and will give your LC a nice stance as well and better road feel and cornering. Go to slee.com (I have no vested interest in Slee, just love their products)

unsung

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

NWI
Member #

BTT, I already switched to a different wheel. Let's move these, how about a price reduction to $650. Shipping extra. I am located in NW Indiana off of Rt41.