Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I think this may be a new show for 2018... I'm certainly going to check it out.

Whether your interest is personal or professional, this is the 4×4 and pick-up show for you, with dedicated days for both trade and public. Complete show room experience from leading manufacturers and bespoke builders, allowing you to both view and test drive vehicles. Plus enjoy seminars from experts on our trade day.

http://4x4andpickupshow.co.uk/

Reactions: Frozenstarz

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

How big is the show And is it worth the trip
Bnt
It’s spread over two halls. Quality of stands is good. Today was very trade orientated around seeing latest products. Very different to the usual one day shows. Depends what you want I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Was going to go today but got dragged to a meeting zzzz so think ill give it a miss this year and see if it grows. Got a few agri shows coming up and the game fair so save my self for them Westcost never had a lot of gear with him Right knowlegable lad though
Were ridgid industries there got some cracking lights and some good deals on , just bought some floods for me camper van project

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Fair enough. Haven’t seen Rigid but Laser are here. WestCoast have support from Ironman Australian Team. Really good line up of product and info.
IMG_3639.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk