Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Local sale only - $350 for the set in or around Sacramento, CA to Truckee

A set of 4 lightly used P255/75/17 Yokohama all-terrain tires. They have 10/32nds average tread depth with a few spots at 9/32nds. New they come in at just shy of 13/32nds. No major damage and they have never been repaired for flats. A Consumer Reports "Top Pick" in the all-terrain tire category, they offer excellent on-road snow traction and hydroplaning resistance, good off-road traction despite the tame tread pattern and are quiet on the highway. Wet traction is also very good.

Size: P255/75/17
Diameter: 32.1
Weight: 40lbs
Treadlife rating: 60k
Sidewall Lettering: White or black

I ran these on my 2018 GMC Canyon before adding a leveling kit and they fit perfectly with no rubbing. They filled out the wheel wells and provided more ground clearance. I liked them so much I bought a set for our '17 Honda CRV. I only removed them because I wanted a larger 33" tire after lifting the truck. List price at America's Tire is $175/ea. before tax and install.

https://www.americastire.com/buy-tires/yokohama-geolandar-a-t-g015/p/27630

Review on Expedition Portal
Field Tested: Yokohama Geolandar AT G015

OutsideSeth

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
If these are still available I am interested. We'll may be driving out through the Sacramento area around the 4th of July.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

That's actually pretty funny because we will be driving through Boise around the same time. LOL

I decided to keep them since they were not selling and just use them for my long road trip tires so I remounted them on the OEM wheels. :(

OutsideSeth

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
lol, that's hilarious... and too bad you aren't looking to sell them. Did I see some where you were getting vibration from the Falken Wildpeaks as they were wearing?

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Yeah, now that I have paid for mounting and balancing it's not really worth it to sell them. Especially with a 3,000 mile trip coming up. The fuel savings alone will be over $120+.

I thought the vibration was from the Wildpeaks but it was there with the Geolandars too but much less pronounced. The new new LT Wildpeaks have it as well so I think it is suspension related.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #