2nd Gen Ram 2500

• HTML tutorial

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

Just thought I'd do a little post about my rig and what I've done to her.
I've got a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9 magnum (or the 360 for most) when I bought her the guy before me used it to tow so she's got tow leafs in the back plus a 6in block and a 6 in full suspension lift by sky jacker in the front running on 385/70r16 toyos open country mts on steel rims she has a roof rack with 4 kc lights and 2 cubes and 2 6.5" lightbars wired to my headlights in my front bumper

I am currently planning on building and bed rack and getting a RTT for her and probably a new roof rack as well as a new bumper if y'all have any suggestions on who to go for to get those things let me know any help is appreciated I will update pics of her as I work on her and get her fixed up

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jethro

Rank 0

Contributor II

AEV has started developing products for the ram. I think their stuff is done really well.

Great looking rig!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

Just a little update I've reworked my exhaust and made it a little better new brakes all the way around and put on some tube steps planning on putting on some sliders here soon as well as put on my contractor rack/roof rack

OB #4419