brecht

Rank I

Contributor III

Los Angeles
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Albrecht
Hey there! I originally bought this truck to tow a big toy hauler with SXS but life changed so I'm pivoting a little bit. I've been an off-roader my whole life with motorcycles/ATVs/UTV's and tons of bourgeoisie camping with RV's and formal camp sites. Excited to change things up. Tons of great info and ideas on this forum so excited to be here!

I've had this truck for a few weeks now and almost every weekend I've been exploring random trails close to home, even bought a cheap bed tent and air mattress - its been a blast! Bonus points is my daughter absolutely loves it too.

Today I pulled the trigger on an XTR3 bed rack and IKamper 3 but it will be a few weeks out. I plan to use that as my base then accessorize and upgrade the truck as needed so I started this thread to post upgrades and random adventures.

The truck is heavy as all hell - mixed with the 6.7 turbo diesel. Slow and steady for me. Probably more of a safari cruiser but excited to push (reasonable) limits. Excited to lurk other heifer builds and see what you guys do!

Now excuse my very tame and boring photos compared to everyones thats posted lol I promise they will get better with time

Attachments

Reactions: Soapy and danwyandt