Rank II

Enthusiast I

Carpinteria, Santa Barbara County, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Lieder
Member #

Hello, I have a fully built out 2022 TRD Toyota 4Runner that is fully built out. I purchased it at the very beginning of 2022 and spent the year building it out. Went on some fine trips too! Sadly, I’m tearing it back down to stock. Ya. I went Jeep! Bought a Gladiator at the end of 2022 and not looking back. We’re gonna keep the 4Runner but selling almost everything I bought for it. Everything is in excellent condition.

List of items for sale:
1. Full Icon stage seven suspension system.
2. Roam Vagabond tent with extra room. Was installed once on 4Runner and then taken off. Never been used at all
3. Wescott designs full roof rack. Premium quality
4. Wescott designs rock sliders
5. RCI full front to back aluminum skid plates. Every single skid they make for this model
6. Full set (5)of General Grabber mud terrain tires lots of tread left and one not used
7. Full set (4) stock 17” rims
8. Rear drawer system with slide out refrigerator tray that tilts for larger refrigerator. Treated with Raptor Liner. Three drawer system. Lots of storage. Sweet system
9. Rago Fabrication full center console molle storage system
10. Rago Fabrication rear molle panel storage system with top molle shelf.
11. Full switch pros system with tray and all components. Never installed because it took like 6 months to get this system!

I have a bunch of other stuff for this build. Just can’t remember at the moment. I will post as I remember and I’ll post some pictures of the rig fully built out. I just wanted to throw this out there to see if there was any interest.
Thanks,
Dan
Message me here and we can exchange cell numbers if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knapps Over

Knapps Over

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

New Jersey US
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello, I have a fully built out 2022 TRD Toyota 4Runner that is fully built out. I purchased it at the very beginning of 2022 and spent the year building it out. Went on some fine trips too! Sadly, I’m tearing it back down to stock. Ya. I went Jeep! Bought a Gladiator at the end of 2022 and not looking back. We’re gonna keep the 4Runner but selling almost everything I bought for it. Everything is in excellent condition.

List of items for sale:
1. Full Icon stage seven suspension system.
2. Roam Vagabond tent with extra room. Was installed once on 4Runner and then taken off. Never been used at all
3. Wescott designs full roof rack. Premium quality
4. Wescott designs rock sliders
5. RCI full front to back aluminum skid plates. Every single skid they make for this model
6. Full set (5)of General Grabber mud terrain tires lots of tread left and one not used
7. Full set (4) stock 17” rims
8. Rear drawer system with slide out refrigerator tray that tilts for larger refrigerator. Treated with Raptor Liner. Three drawer system. Lots of storage. Sweet system
9. Rago Fabrication full center console molle storage system
10. Rago Fabrication rear molle panel storage system with top molle shelf.
11. Full switch pros system with tray and all components. Never installed because it took like 6 months to get this system!

I have a bunch of other stuff for this build. Just can’t remember at the moment. I will post as I remember and I’ll post some pictures of the rig fully built out. I just wanted to throw this out there to see if there was any interest.
Thanks,
Dan
Message me here and we can exchange cell numbers if you want.
I'm interested in the icon suspension and under armor skid plates.
Can you message me the price on those please. Pics of skids appreciated.

Tom