Rank I

Enthusiast I

Forest Falls, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Creighton
Member #

Just took delivery of my new 2022 F150 Tremor. Love this rig already! Any other Ford guys here? Getting a decked system and a leer shell put on. Gonna test the stock suspension and clearances on a trip to coyote flat in July. Anyone have any further suggestions?

Attachments

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Nice, I have a 2011 F-150 FX4 Super Crew but someday would love to upgrade to the Tremor!

TCorona

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Corona
Member #

Just a FYI... I recently purchased a Leer camper shell and had a few issues; the paint had some imperfections on the top of unit I noticed after delivery and also the front slider window against the cap leaked. The unit had to be taken off my truck and sent back to manufacturer for warrant work. This was not able to happen until a year later... the Dealer had a difficult time dealing with Leer!
The ARE truck caps are stronger and can handle a heavier load on top if you plan on a RTT or a rack for gear.

Attachments

Reactions: CharlesReed

CharlesReed

Rank 0

Contributor I

US
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Reed
It looks really beautiful. Can I see pictures from inside? Thanks in advance. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will search for starting a nursery business plan online because I want to start my own nursery business.

Last edited:

Jaylars

Rank I

Contributor II

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Lars
Just a FYI... I recently purchased a Leer camper shell and had a few issues; the paint had some imperfections on the top of unit I noticed after delivery and also the front slider window against the cap leaked. The unit had to be taken off my truck and sent back to manufacturer for warrant work. This was not able to happen until a year later... the Dealer had a difficult time dealing with Leer!
The ARE truck caps are stronger and can handle a heavier load on top if you plan on a RTT or a rack for gear.
I had the same issues with my Leer as well. 2021 F150 SCREW Shortbed. I had to modify it myself since sending it back was not going to happen. It took many months from order to install. Look at the AREs.

BlackDog1

Rank II

Enthusiast III

The Mitt
First Name
John
Last Name
C
Member #

wish I waited and got one. When I was looking there was such a lack of info and knowledge of these it steered me away. Sales people didn't know anything about the off-road tool box-turn assist etc. Even the ford site didn't have any info on it. Some guy on youtube said you have to get the mid package to get the tool box set up-which to me is the purpose of owning the Tremor not just the lift and tires. They are awesome. It'll be even more utilitarian with the Decked and the Cap. Post more pics when you can.

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

while not a Tremor, I changed from a Tundra to a 21 F150 Lariat last year and have been in build out since. Love this truck. Current setup is a 2.5" Radflo Suspension, RCI fulls skids, a Go-Fast Camper, and modular deck system with slide out bins in the rear. Some added lights, a midland MXT575, Spod front and rear, etc. Currently waiting on ADD Stealth Bumper to mount a Warn Winch inside of.

Attachments

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Nice looking truck you got there, cant wait to see it built up more.

krzyboy2o

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Just took delivery of my new 2022 F150 Tremor. Love this rig already! Any other Ford guys here? Getting a decked system and a leer shell put on. Gonna test the stock suspension and clearances on a trip to coyote flat in July. Anyone have any further suggestions?
congrats! I'm considering on getting a tremor early next year. have you had any major issues since ownership?

KD-100

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Morgan Hill, CA, USA
First Name
Khanh
Last Name
Dinh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6TYM
Is there wind noise with the shell?

thanks,

KD

while not a Tremor, I changed from a Tundra to a 21 F150 Lariat last year and have been in build out since. Love this truck. Current setup is a 2.5" Radflo Suspension, RCI fulls skids, a Go-Fast Camper, and modular deck system with slide out bins in the rear. Some added lights, a midland MXT575, Spod front and rear, etc. Currently waiting on ADD Stealth Bumper to mount a Warn Winch inside of.

Tenchi

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Forest Grove, Oregon
First Name
Thanney
Last Name
Lo
Member #

Nice config @travisn000!
The 157" wheel base is difficult to park. I had an 05 F150 with a 5.5' bed. No regret since I can camp in the bed itself at 6'2" :grinning:
I do love the front end of the Tremor (jelly of yours @Mikethemuse), I was eyeing them before going with the Lariat. Might look into swapping the front end, or copy the front end from @Ryan Matthes in his setup.