Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

No, unfortunately none of the current bumpers I found that had winches matched my taste.
Thats my problem i cant find a bumper with a winch that i like. I am just going to purchase the new hidden winch for the oem bumper that RC makes

Reactions: KWDavis

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Thats my problem i cant find a bumper with a winch that i like. I am just going to purchase the new hidden winch for the oem bumper that RC makes
The OEM bumper has so little clearance though. It’s a hard spot for the Silverado, which hopefully gets overcome soon.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

The OEM bumper has so little clearance though. It’s a hard spot for the Silverado, which hopefully gets overcome soon.
Ive only rubbed the lower valance with the stock bumper so far. I plan to ditch that when i get the hidden winch

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

still holding out on getting a new bumper for my trailboss. Really wish ARB made some i just love that look over the new flashy stuff here in the states
I know what you mean, I just don’t want to risk losing my bumper on a trail waiting for someone to make what I want. Eventually down the road I’ll probably have one fabbed to spec.

Member I

North Carolina
First Name
Nino
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

still holding out on getting a new bumper for my trailboss. Really wish ARB made some i just love that look over the new flashy stuff here in the states
I know what you mean, I just don’t want to risk losing my bumper on a trail waiting for someone to make what I want. Eventually down the road I’ll probably have one fabbed to spec.
Oh I know that feeling because I almost did lol. Took the whole bumper off and was able to get the shape back a bit

Attachments

Ray O

Rank VI

Traveler III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Oyarzun
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NQE
I've got a Fab Four bumper, comes with a winch plate was able to install 12k winch and has great clearance, added a 4" bds suspension lift and 35" tires on 20" procomp rims no spacers no rub

Attachments

Binema

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Fairfax, VA
First Name
Bach
Last Name
Duong
Hey Fellas,

Nice seeing all the 19'+ silverados being built for overlanding. Big time mountain biker and got this truck to take my buddies and I more places to bike.

I see some of you are from the MD/VA area, do you have any trail recommendations that are wide enough for the full sized rig and for a beginner in the VA/Northern VA area?

Thanks!

IMG_9545 (1).jpgImage from iOS1.jpg

Reactions: Ray O

mrpeterclark

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Clark
Is this the one on the website with no image? also no price difference for raw?
I don't think I currently have any trucks on my website - still working on that, but I can get info (and likely some images) for you. Are you after a 2018 Chevy 1500 winch bumper? Unfortunately no price difference for raw. I think it deters people from saving a few bucks and putting a crappy finish on them. Want to shoot me an email? peter@baselineoverland.com