Lochbuie colorado
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Schabow
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Vet
And I just have a small rig I have a 2019 jeep compass Trailhawk I've had for about a year and a half now.
What I have done so for is put Rhino Rack pioneer platform on the roof to carry stuff I don't want to carry in the jeep. I have a Iceco 45 fridge with a jackery explorer 1000 and a 100 watt solar panel. I set the jeep up with dual batteries. Im running BF Goodrich KO2s. Next week I'm getting a 2 inch lift installed. Also on my roof rack I have 270 degree awning.
I just came back from Moab my jeep did really good for the trails I took it on, nothing to crazy. I did fins and things and chicken corners had a blast.tempImageBDp2Yv.pngtempImageoUtWfW.pngtempImage2hbhvz.pngEED60F7E-E26D-47BC-B3B3-AE486E7FEB2D.png

Sierrahotel83

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Shrock
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4HVZ
Dont MInd my potential uninformed question, but does Rhino make a fit kit or something to make it work universally, because I cant find a roof platform from them that is made to fit Compass's

Mid State Overland

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Little Falls, Minnesota
First Name
David
Last Name
Finch
And I just have a small rig I have a 2019 jeep compass Trailhawk I've had for about a year and a half now.
What I have done so for is put Rhino Rack pioneer platform on the roof to carry stuff I don't want to carry in the jeep. I have a Iceco 45 fridge with a jackery explorer 1000 and a 100 watt solar panel. I set the jeep up with dual batteries. Im running BF Goodrich KO2s. Next week I'm getting a 2 inch lift installed. Also on my roof rack I have 270 degree awning.
I just came back from Moab my jeep did really good for the trails I took it on, nothing to crazy. I did fins and things and chicken corners had a blast.View attachment 194850View attachment 194851View attachment 194853View attachment 194855
Nice set up, its good to see the little Jeeps out in the wild. If your ever in Minnesota look me up. photo of mine Cherokee

Attachments