2018 Roofnest Eagle Hardshell Roof Top Tent For Sale $2400

• HTML tutorial

Sean Lopez

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hey OB team, I've decided to sell our Roofnest Eagle Hardshell Roof Top Tent (RTT) as COVID shutdown the year we were supposed to actually use it. I purchased this tent in November 2018, used it for a total of three weekend camping trips in 2019 with our then 3 person family (2 adults, 1 child). Since then multiple campground reservations got cancelled, we added another member to our family, and we no longer fit the specs for this 3 person tent. It's been sitting in its pulley storage dock for ~2 years (and completely aired out and dried after each trip). I believe the Sparrow XL is the direct replacement for this size RTT. Price is $2400 with Bay Area pickup (East Bay) as it's barely used and in perfect working order. Mounted to our FJ with a full length Frontrunner rack. See pictures and description below for more details.

Description and review from outdoorratings.com
  • The Roofnest Eagle is the company’s largest rooftop tent, with enough space for two adults and one child.
  • An intelligently designed hard shell exterior makes the Eagle sturdy and lightweight while minimizing wind drag to help save on fuel efficiency.
  • With a 3.5 inch built-in mattress, sufficient headspace, several storage options, and durable and weatherproof wall material, the Eagle promises to provide a comfortable living and sleeping space on the go.
INTERIOR:
53″ wide x 82″ long x 37″ tall
EXTERIOR:
55″ x 84″ x 11.5″ tall
WEIGHT:
140 pounds
CAPACITY:
Sleeps 2 adults and 1 child

The telescoping ladder, mounting hardware, flap door poles, and mattress with cover are all included.

IMG_6582.jpg
IMG_4323.jpg
IMG_4278.jpg
IMG_4433.jpg
IMG_4530.jpg
IMG_4672.jpg
IMG_4673.jpgIMG_4953.jpgIMG_4995.jpgIMG_5048.jpg

Sean Lopez

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bump and price adjustment: for sale $2000

Hey OB team, I've decided to sell our Roofnest Eagle Hardshell Roof Top Tent (RTT) as COVID shutdown the year we were supposed to actually use it. I purchased this tent in November 2018, used it for a total of three weekend camping trips in 2019 with our then 3 person family (2 adults, 1 child). Since then multiple campground reservations got cancelled, we added another member to our family, and we no longer fit the specs for this 3 person tent. It's been sitting in its pulley storage dock for ~2 years (and completely aired out and dried after each trip). I believe the Sparrow XL is the direct replacement for this size RTT. Price is $2400 with Bay Area pickup (East Bay) as it's barely used and in perfect working order. Mounted to our FJ with a full length Frontrunner rack. See pictures and description below for more details.

Description and review from outdoorratings.com
  • The Roofnest Eagle is the company’s largest rooftop tent, with enough space for two adults and one child.
  • An intelligently designed hard shell exterior makes the Eagle sturdy and lightweight while minimizing wind drag to help save on fuel efficiency.
  • With a 3.5 inch built-in mattress, sufficient headspace, several storage options, and durable and weatherproof wall material, the Eagle promises to provide a comfortable living and sleeping space on the go.
INTERIOR:
53″ wide x 82″ long x 37″ tall
EXTERIOR:
55″ x 84″ x 11.5″ tall
WEIGHT:
140 pounds
CAPACITY:
Sleeps 2 adults and 1 child

The telescoping ladder, mounting hardware, flap door poles, and mattress with cover are all included.

View attachment 217641
View attachment 217632
View attachment 217635
View attachment 217633
View attachment 217634
View attachment 217636
View attachment 217637View attachment 217638View attachment 217639View attachment 217640