Rank VIII

Steward I

Kyle, Texas, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Here's my 2015 Rav4 XLE. It has a 2" lift and I have built a sleeping platform and pull out kitchenette in the back. I used to live in Northern California and had plenty of access to public land and roads but since we moved to Texas it is much harder to find places to explore. We mainly travel to State Parks and the gulf to hike and explore. My son is finally old enough to enjoy hiking but our one year old goes home or to hotels with momma.

Attachments

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
I cannot allow my wife to see this post. Her RAV4 is bone stock and she wants a lift & bigger AT tires. That would mean wrenching for me. Please delete this post. LOL !!! When you get a chance go across your state to the big bend region. Lots of gravel and dirt roads that your RAV4 could easily traverse.

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

Kyle, Texas, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

I cannot allow my wife to see this post. Her RAV4 is bone stock and she wants a lift & bigger AT tires. That would mean wrenching for me. Please delete this post. LOL !!! When you get a chance go across your state to the big bend region. Lots of gravel and dirt roads that your RAV4 could easily traverse.
Haha bigger tires are next for sure. I want to make the trip out there, hopefully next spring!

Reactions: Sparksalot