Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Miles
Member #

Only owned it couple months and will be doing some great changes. First is replace her shoes Those on here won't work obviously. Had to square some stuff away before I started. Can't wait to get things rolling and to watch all these other builds get up and going and maybe learn some new ideas and techniques to help get mine going! Gotta name her though just the right name hasn't come to me yet.

IMG_0726.JPG IMG_0725.JPG

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Welcome from Colorful Colorado.

What do you stock in those "Booster Rockets? Hot Water or dry storage?

Boort

Reactions: JM8610

JM8610

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Miles
Member #

Lol just rockets sshhhhh.. on a serious note I store my fishing poles in them. Took a trip to Louisville Ky and from there to Gatlinburg Tn and put these on for easy and safe storage of my fishing poles. Works very very well. But I'll store anything that will fit in them. Just for now their for fishing poles

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@JM8610

Sweet, I thought they looked a bit short for fishing rods from the Pics. Better up there than getting broke inside the truck (Dad lost one that way when the dog knocked over some stuff on to the tip of one of his rods.)

Boort

JM8610

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Miles
Member #

Yeah I'm not the kinda guy that's pay $200 for my poles but I also ain't the type that says heck with it if it breaks it breaks. Gotta take care of what you got imo

Side note me guy I work with on the fire department was talking about hitting up Colorado soon for some trails. Haven't hashed out a day yet. Imagine their pretty good according to buddy

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@JM8610

Same here, We repaired the broken pole but dad says the action has not been the same since the repair.

Let me know if you guys do make the trip. If I'm free maybe meet up at a watering hole and I'll join ya for a trail or to.

Boort

Reactions: JM8610

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@JM8610

Looking great!. How was the install? Looks like you dismantled the front 1/5th of the truck to put it on. was that required or just easier?

Boort

JM8610

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Miles
Member #

It was required for most part. Some stuff I took off to make more room for easier install. But I took my time and from led install, winch install, and then the bumper it took about 4 hours to do

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: tobyjefe

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

Where does your rig stand as of today? Trying to narrow down some CO suggestions for you on the other thread.