2003 Atomic Orange Nissan Xterra 4X4 Overland Build (Codename : Tigger) Picture Heavy | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

2003 Atomic Orange Nissan Xterra 4X4 Overland Build (Codename : Tigger) Picture Heavy

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

ryno9562

Rank VI
Expedition

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

Sorry for the delay on the bumper set up y'all. I had some family matters that came up preventing me from getting the pictures together for the post. But, no worries because it will be posted very soon! I finally got the bumper setup dialed in exactly how I want it. Stay tuned!

Reactions: reaver

reaver

Rank V
Expedition

Advocate III

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Sorry for the delay on the bumper set up y'all. I had some family matters that came up preventing me from getting the pictures together for the post. But, no worries because it will be posted very soon! I finally got the bumper setup dialed in exactly how I want it. Stay tuned!
Hey now.... Pics or it didn't happen....

ryno9562

Rank VI
Expedition

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

Hey now.... Pics or it didn't happen....
I promise they will be up very soon!

YoKramer

Rank III
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Concord NC
Member #

Looking forward to it. Ive been throwing around the idea of the hardcore offroad diy weld rear bumper and building a tire carrier and incorporating water/gas storage and a fold down table for food prep on it.

Reactions: ryno9562

reaver

Rank V
Expedition

Advocate III

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Looking forward to it. Ive been throwing around the idea of the hardcore offroad diy weld rear bumper and building a tire carrier and incorporating water/gas storage and a fold down table for food prep on it.
That's the kit that I put on mine. I will say, it wasn't the best kit.....some of the pieces didn't fit perfectly (I think they didn't bend the outer part of the bumper enough, if I recall), but I've been happy with mine.

YoKramer

Rank III
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Concord NC
Member #

That's the kit that I put on mine. I will say, it wasn't the best kit.....some of the pieces didn't fit perfectly (I think they didn't bend the outer part of the bumper enough, if I recall), but I've been happy with mine.
Good to know. It’s hard to beat for the price and working in a body shop I have a few people to lean on to fix any issues too.

Reactions: ryno9562