Last Name
Martinez
Member #

2000 tundra limited
So far just leveling kit/33’s
Leer shell/ carpet kit
23zero breezeway 56
Riversmith 4banger

Starting the suspension currently already have everything for the rear just waiting to install
+2 alcan +700lb leaf pack
10” Fox 2.5 res. Shocks

Front will be fox 2.5 dsc coil overs with camburg arms

Recently had a roof rack failure on the shell causing everything to come crashing off the roof, so shell is going bye bye, have leitner acs rack on order with bins, rotopax, maxtraxs should be here within the week. A lot more to come

Attachments

ZanSTI

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

I just made the same choice on the front end. Only difference is swapping to the beefier 04+ ball joints and having the spindles gusseted.

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I just made the same choice on the front end. Only difference is swapping to the beefier 04+ ball joints and having the spindles gusseted.
That’s not a bad idea.... I have been looking everywhere for beefier lca’s too but no one seems to offer anything

ZanSTI

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

That’s not a bad idea.... I have been looking everywhere for beefier lca’s too but no one seems to offer anything
Outside of going long travel LCAs there aren’t any options, and the factory is beefy enough.

Just know, for the 04+ beefier ball joints, you need the spindle, lower control arm AND outer tie rods along with the new ball joints. I’m going ahead and swapping to new wheel bearings while I’m at it.

Reactions: Wyotroutguy

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Thanks for that info, I defiantly do believe I will be going that route.

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Finally after waiting on leitner designs for 2 months everything is here and have my bed situated again. terrible pictures, too stoked to wait to take better ones

Attachments

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

No real updates on the truck, have a set of camburg arms waiting to go on, if fox ever gets my coilovers finished, ordered in July fox says nov 11 they should ship.. we’ll see but here are some Moab pictures from the past few days

Attachments