FOR SALE - 1992 Range Rover classic (built) SF Bay Area | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

FOR SALE 1992 Range Rover classic (built) SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'Rigs' started by HellsAngler, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. HellsAngler

HellsAngler Rank I

Map
  2. Graeman

Graeman Rank III

Member #:

Ham Callsign:
    KJ7CRJ
    Map
    Nice looking RR. Have you tried MAF cleaner and Seafoam in the fuel tank to get rid of the check engine light?

HellsAngler likes this.
  3. HellsAngler

HellsAngler Rank I

Map
    Havent tried seafoam. pretty sure we've gotten it narrowed down to the actual wiring for the CEL.

4. HellsAngler

HellsAngler Rank I

Map
    Still for sale. Will have CA smog cert

5. HellsAngler

HellsAngler Rank I

Map
  6. 79 GMCbeast

79 GMCbeast Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Heys guys, sorry to butt in. Just picked up a 93 county lwb. Hoping someone can help. When turning, are the front wheels suppose to jerk..my blazer did that when 4wd was ingaged but stopped when i put manual hub lockers. Please help.

7. Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    1993 would have a viscous center differential. It could have failed causing it to be "locked". Best to check that there is not a failed c.f. also.

8. 79 GMCbeast

79 GMCbeast Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Thanks, i think viscous coupling is bad.. did the " one qheel jacked up test..What is "failed cf

9. Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Sorry my tablet auto corrected, was saying front cv.
    If you have not already Google and download the factory Rave manual. It will give you all the diagnostic tests for your condition.

10. 79 GMCbeast

79 GMCbeast Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Right on, i will do that next...appreciate your help...really likening this RRC lwb