Steve92307

Rank 0

Contributor I

Apple Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Varao
65 m35 Duece multifuel diesel engine, 6x6. Tires in great shape. Runs and drives great. Box on back was converted to a camper some time ago but will need a bit of work. All the electronics and guages work in the cab and box. The fuel guage is the only iffy one. My wife doesnt want to camp in it so it has to go. It has a clean CA title that has been reclassified as a motorhome. The tags were up in Jan of 21 but depending on what price we negotiate. I may be able to take care of that. Reduced to 9k or best offer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DieselRamOverlander

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
65 m35 Duece multifuel diesel engine, 6x6. Tires in great shape. Runs and drives great. Box on back was converted to a camper some time ago but will need a bit of work. All the electronics and guages work in the cab and box. The fuel guage is the only iffy one. My wife doesnt want to camp in it so it has to go. It has a clean CA title that has been reclassified as a motorhome. The tags were up in Jan of 21 but depending on what price we negotiate. I may be able to take care of that. Reduced to 9k or best offer.

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
Tried to send to a friend and sent it back to you. Looks like a cool truck. Where are you located? I’m in the Tahoe area.