Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tinsley
Member #

How's it going OB! I wanted to get some insight on possible bed rack ideas. I currently own a 2006 Ram 1500 quad cab short bed (6'4" bed I believe). The purpose is to haul gear (max trac or similar, rotopaxs, jack, shovel/axe etc.) and a RTT in the future. This will be on my daily driver and majority of the time used for a day trip off-road/exploring/fishing.

I have tried to search the web and everything seems to be focusing on/around Toyota Tundra or Tacoma. The rare chance I find a rack it seems a bit steep in price (might be the norm) or I'm waiting to hear back for fitment confirmation from a few manufactures.

Sooooo

I was hoping to find a decent rack for a decent price. Maybe something that isn't a big main stream name brand???? I live in Peoria, Az. I'm open to a "custom" fabbed rack but I fear the $$$.

Apologizes if this has been covered in another thread.... if so please share the link or any insight.

Also, if there are ideas you have added or wish you would have added please let me know!!

Thanks

Reactions: 06RedRam