OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

• HTML tutorial
Pathkiller
Pathkiller
Thanks for the comeback Rob. Do you know anything about the Long Bottom Ford Campground?
I have a Gazelle Tent. But, I have mobility problems so I can't hike in to a campsite. I keep meds and other necessities in my Jeep so I need to stay close to it when I camp.
Pathkiller
Pathkiller
I'd like to find some fishing locations that I can take the Jeep almost to the water to fish.
I may be able to walk 100yd to a fishing spot. But, I need to be within feet o the Jeep when I camp.
FishinCrzy
FishinCrzy
Gotcha. I looked up LBF CG. No mention of reservations. Looks like it is right on the river. I haven't read the reviews. Huh? Never knew it was there. Low Water Bridge Rd. Interesting. I would call the FS office and ask them the specifics. Chattooga is better than Chauga IMO. I used to take my son when he was young up the road to the Hwy. 28 bridge. We always caught fish without going far.
FishinCrzy
FishinCrzy
Same at Burrell's Ford...not far to water. Lots of people park near bridge on side of road. there are some good holes not too far.
FishinCrzy
FishinCrzy
N. Fork Mills River above Brevard, Davidson River at Brevard both have campgrounds next to river. East? Fork of French Broad near Rosman is nice little stream with pull-offs along the stream. Check all of those out for sure.
Pathkiller
Pathkiller
Thanks for all the info.I’ve been watching the App video. looks like it’s gonna be good!
Pathkiller
Pathkiller
Hey Rob, we just put a last minute trip together. We will be at Oconee State Park over the weekend. (in our motor home). I hope to take the Jeep out to find some of those camping & fishing spots in the SC mountains and maybe over in Georgia. (If your up in the area this weekend, drop me a text 843-319-8779)