• HTML tutorial
Mike W

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• hi, new to the community and looking for members close by.
    Mike W
    Mike W
    Check out the member map and feel free to post in our regional forums. Id love to get that a little more active. the new overland bound one mobile app makes it a lot easier to keep up with the forums.
    New to OB looking for members in my area, living in Southern Il.
    Mike W
    Mike W
    Did you get a chance to play with the member map yet? You can message members via the map.
    New Mitten overlander!! i hope to meet some people in my region!
    Mike W
    Mike W
    Welcome aboard! Ya, hopefully things get back up to speed and more events can occur. Lot's of new members to meet in the region.
    Gasket666
    Gasket666
    is there anything in the works for any events/ meet ups in the mid west over the summer?
    Mike,
    Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Justin Sturgill with Misplaced Overland. Looking forward to some meetups and getting to know everyone in the Midwest region.
    Mike W
    Mike W
    good to have you. We have a lot of members in IN. Hope to see some great events coming this year. (and lots of great local groups to join out there too)
    Hey Mike ,
    Bruce Striegel here.Just introducing myself.
    Anything I need to know about the midwest region?
    Mike W
    Mike W
    Hey Bruce. Good to meet ya. Midwest region just needs active members to build the community. We have some activity on the facebook group and I am always hoping folks will hang around the forums more and post about trips or just questions and banter really. Keep an eye out for various events in our region. Let me know if you have questions!. Best.
    The only other Dubuquer! Surprised I haven't seen your rig around town. Any good trips lately?
    ArcticJK
    ArcticJK
    One weekend trip over the summer to Ozarks south of Bernard, out to Colorado the fall before that. Hoping for Moab this spring!

Yup, I make it to a handful of Stump Jumper outings. Love it. You ever try that?
    Mike W
    Mike W
    I went on a ride along with Ted from autolink in his disco 2 one time. I enjoy it, but its way to rough for my LR4. I think they have a more introductory outing once a year that I'll try to make. Im not going to bash my panels on trees like they do.
    ArcticJK
    ArcticJK
    Nice! Yeah, Ted isn't afraid of body damage, I've noticed that. I'm selective about the obstacles I attempt, it's worked for the most part so far. You should! I think there was a guy in a full-sized Tacoma at it this summer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…