• HTML tutorial
Kent R

Reaction score

Engaged in conversation

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hi Kent. I'm wondering if their is a way to chat with you privately without others seeing the thread. I have a question that I'd like your answer to.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Just message me here on the forum using the conversations button next to your Profile picture at the top of the page on the right or email me at Kent@overlandbound.com
    Reactions: Big G
    I didn't see someone else post this question, but it looks like there was a major realignment of members POINTS downward. Seems like it was pretty extensive, as I checked on members who I remembered their general point count, and they were all downgraded.
    Reactions: Michael
    Kent R
    Kent R
    I am not aware of any changes but will message our forum manager and ask. If I forget to get back to you please re message me on the forum, ill be at Expo East and things might fall through the cracks. But the message has been sent to the manager.
    Michael
    Michael
    Hey guys - yes, this is the case. There was an error with the way points were being calculated. Everyone's relative position should be the same. Now, if you look at your earned trophys, and calculate the point total, it should match your "Points Earned". Please let me know if there is any error. Thanks!
    Double post due to character space consideration. Was there another APP version upgrade that might have caused this to happen again? I do still have my E-Mail alert status checked for acceptance. Looking forward to having this resolved:grinning:
    Kent R
    Kent R
    The OB talk app is not supported now. Michael will be making contact
    Kent R
    Kent R
    you should be good to go
    Mmm...looks like my E-mail alerts are again....NOT COMING THRU. Started about 2 days ago. Neither on my computer E-mail nor my phone E-mail. However, if I go to the OB phone App, there are the 'red dot' alerts on the threads when the APP is opened. I had this same problem as did others from around feb/mar until the administration was able to fix the glitch.
    Got a Rally point invitation that says to go here for more information with no link or instructions on where to go. I cannot seem to reply to your conversation to ask what it is so am posting here
    Hi Kent,
    Thanks for the rally point invite though I am struggling with this forum's site functionality. It said to click for details but there was nothing to click on. Couldn't locate a direct message option or a reply function within the invite message either.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    There has been a server issue thats why you couldn't get the details. Which RP are you trying to open?
    @Kent R - Kent, I'd love to assist in the Midwest with some of the open positions. Let's discuss! - James aka MTOutdoorsman - OB 534
    Kent R
    Kent R
    James could you either message me on the forum @Kent R or email me at kent@overlandbound.com
    Kent I was reaching out to you about this comment in the Utah meetups thread. “If anyone is interested in starting a new meet-up or help with an existing one please message me @Kent R.”
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Sent me a forum message @Kent R or mail at Kent@overlandbound.com
    Jab67
    Jab67
    Looking for contact information on person in charge of the Visalia, Fresno area members
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Kent,
    This is Mike Winn from our discussion tonight. I am interested in a kickoff event for our organization in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks,
    Mike Winn (Mike Dubya)
    Kent, would you mind sending me the info from the lubbock texas thread about setting up a meet-up? thanks
    Kent R
    Kent R
    After reading this again I forgot I posted about starting a meet up I will send two PDF files on the forum msg. If you have additional questions email me at kent@overlandbound.com
    Nope, still not showing on map
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Major problems with the map, I just got it to work for me so ill check on your issue again. Thanks for you patience.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    new message sent.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Got a reply it should be fixed today, I will advise
    I'm not showing on member map. I have it selected under profile setup. Can you please help me or point me in the right direction on who could? Thanks
    Kent R
    Kent R
    What is your member number?
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Cancel that I have it. Stand by
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Do you show on the map now?
    Kent R - I have signed up for the Ham Cram 12/8. I'm not seeing the email address for hamcram to send info, its most likely in plain sight. Would you be able to send that to me?
    thanks,
    Gary J (jillsogw)
    Kent R
    Kent R
    hamcram@stanares.org
    The info you need is on the Rally Point notes about half way down
    Hi just joined..just wanted to drop a hello from burbank ca =D
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Sorry I missed this message, we got back Tuesday night from being off the grid for six days. Hope I sent you a message on your intro post but if not Welcome to Overland Bound! We have several meet ups in the LA area so check out the meet-up page and Calendar.
    Hi Kent,
    Wondering if you have a recommendation for someone who can rebuild coilovers? Sacramento area/Placer/El Dorado? My front Radflo's could probably use some new seals but I'm having a hard time finding anyone that can do the job.
    Thanks,
    Eric
    Kent R
    Kent R
    My recommendation is to ask Ben Varozza at Varozza 4X4 Outfitters. 530-306-4925. Don't know if he can do the work but he should know who to go to.
    Question: how automatic are the updates, or do they go thru the moderators who shadow members activity? ...aka badge level or point levels?
    Kent R
    Kent R
    All badge levels and point levels are automatic to a point some higher ones need an admin to authorize. Are you do one?
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Also I dont see these post very often but do get all my forum messages fast.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…