• HTML tutorial
Chadlyb

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Traveled all over Oregon, when doing a Company project. I was traveling along the Oregon coast, and 'WHAM', all those mothballed Naval carriers anchored in the inlets. I had thought they were all in Hampton Roads, Virginia, on the East Coast.
    Chadlyb, thank you for the likes, you live in a very scenic state. A very diversified landscape- East to West.
    Reactions: Chadlyb
    Chadlyb
    Chadlyb
    If you ever get my way please don't hesitate to reach out. I'll be attending the NWOR in Plain Washington in June and the very first RMOR in Gunnison Colorado in August. You get the chance to come, look for The Black Pearl and say hi. I moved here because there is always something to do and it's beautiful all year round.
    Thank you! I also am learning to navigate the forum and am technology challenged lol. I am so excited about my 4Runner, this community, and overlanding in general!
    Chadlyb
    Chadlyb
    No worries, we've all been there. There's lots of great members and info here. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask anytime. Welcome to the OB family.
    Thank You. I'm still learning to navigate the forum. Oregon has such a diverse landscape. I really liked 3 sisters when i passed thru. Stayed at the hotel that looks like it was built with logs. Very quaint and rustic.
    Hey, I'm new to this fight and overlanding in general. I am from Salem but it doesn't appear there are many overlanders over here. I have a 1990 F250 Diesel I want to convert. I was wondering if you would be able to assist me and let me know where you think the best place to go is for overland accessories in our area. Thanks in advance.
    Chadlyb
    Chadlyb
    Hey Scott, my advice to you is go to the vehicle build threads and find similar trucks. They usually have parts breakdown and if you have questions just ask the members directly. We are here to help. Thank you for reaching out.
    Chad, are you headed up to Northwest Overland Rally in June?
    Chadlyb
    Chadlyb
    Hey David, thanks for the heads up. Just looked into it had no idea that was coming up. Gonna be a must since its right here in my back yard.
    since 2003 I've worked as a wildland fire fighter, construction, armed security, and fire dispatch, in jan. I go to work for the US Forest service as a seasonal fire dispatcher till Sept., after that I become a professional camper.
    Chadlyb
    Chadlyb
    Wish you well on your new endeavors and if you need any assistance or have any questions please feel free to ask..I'll try to help..glad your part of the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…