• HTML tutorial
SLO Rob

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Really glad I set up an Overland Bound Rally Point. If you think you want to, do it. It’s very easy. I got to meet people I normally wouldn’t have and we’ll be setting up some local trips.
    Looking for deeper Central Coast of California trails and experience if anyone is heading out. Mostly weekender.
    Reactions: Radar and samba
    Radar
    Radar
    Hi SLO Rob,

I work in SLO and live in Templeton. Just curious if there is meetups or outings in our area? I’m somewhat new to the area. Moved here in ‘20 and haven’t been out much since.
    SLO Rob
    SLO Rob
    Hey! We can absolutely put a meet up together. It’s been forever. There’s plenty in the woodwork. I’m out of town for a week, but I’ll shoot you a message when I’m back. It would be fun to set something up.

R
    Howdy, new OB member in Atascadero. Thought I would say hi, saw a few other locals on here as well!
    Reactions: Solid Squid
    SLO Rob
    SLO Rob
    Hey Andrew and welcome! There's a handful around here. Some great people. We use the Facebook OB West group, but also, many of us use a SLO Off-Road United Facebook group too to kind of link us all together. I've got some kids busy with little league right now but later in the summer we should have a meet up. We have before, but it's been a while!
    Thanks for the note the other day! Hopefully we can meet up for a drive sometime. All the best!

Daniel
    OB4764
    SLO Rob
    SLO Rob
    It was very cool to get out of my truck and see another badge right across the street! It's growing, but there aren't too many of us in San Luis.
    Hello from Templeton!
    SLO Rob
    SLO Rob
    Hey! After the rally in sequoia, we need to go run some trails and find places around here. I haven't been doing this long...
    Mad Garden Gnome
    Mad Garden Gnome
    Absolutely.
    I am in the process of getting the rig road worthy again. I'd like to do some day trips up in La Panza and Hollister Hills. Big Sur is beautiful. After some shakedown time, I plan on doing some multi day trips to Death Valley, which I am fascinated with.
    SLO Rob
    SLO Rob
    Me too. I have a lot of the parts in hand but can't put them all on at once. I'm curious about Death Valley too, but I'll need some smaller trips to get more...seasoned! A winter trip out there looks pretty possible though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…