• HTML tutorial
Steve

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Not sure who to contact, new member #15710, can not get my membership to show up. Got my kit, several welcome emails, and have updated my profile with my number, what did I miss?
    Steve! I'm looking at buying a bull bar (aka light mounting bar) for my stepson's 2007 Outback. Nothing major, just a steel loop to mount a couple lights to. (He likes the rally car look and he's getting straight A's so I'm all for this!) Do you recommend any online sources? I wanted to ask the pro before purchasing!
    Hey Steve do you have any information on crossing into Canada for a day. I see you live pretty close to the border.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jason and Will
    Hi Steve,
    How do we go about having an Admin validate that we have met another OB Member? I have been friends with OB member thedaddybadger since 2015. He is a member of Peach State Overland with me and we are both in the Moab feature on Youtube. I also have many IG posts with him. :)
    Steve, is there any reason why my points counter has stopped it's been a couple months now. It's been sitting on 26 with 12. Still needed to reach 27 and I have been anything but not active. Any ideas or should I just move on and quit looking at it?
    In Bothell, Washington. Heading to PNW Salmon La Sac campground Friday to meet some local (and not so local) Overland Bound members.
    E
    Steve
    Steve
    Done! I thought I'd moved most of the existing threads when the trailer forum was created, but I must have missed yours.
    E
    expeditionnorth
    many Thanks, no problem
    Hi Steve, I have a moderator question for you. I've posted several new threads, since last weekend, and I haven't seen any of them listed in "New Posts". I logged in as a guest on Kristen's iPhone, and they don't show up there either. Any ideas?
    Steve
    Steve
    Wow, what a delayed reply! Sorry I never saw your question. I rarely look at my own profile. A "Conversation" (same as a PM on most forums) always sends me an email notification, for future reference.

I assume things are fixed now? Probably had something to do with the hacking that occurred while we were traveling. My "New Posts" button brings up anything new since my last visit using the web site.
    Reactions: Kelly
    Steve
    Steve
    I re-read your question: I don't think new threads that you start show up in New Posts unless there is a reply. I would think they would on a guest account, though. Do they show up okay in the list of threads?
    Steve,
    Please do stop by the camp. It's the largest camp Young Life has (1500 people/week during summer). Just the drive through property is an overlanding experience. We are 20 mi. from the nearest town (30 people) on gravel road. The "back" way is more adventurous on fun dirt (no 4wd needed if dry), a small creek crossing, and comes out at the Painted Hills National Monument.
    Steve
    Steve
    @raundhaus Sorry I didn't see your reply earlier. We ended up not coming that direction. The NPS got the fire closing the road between Yellowstone and Tetons opened, so we went north, instead.

It sounds like she might be bringing a group to your camp in the spring or summer, she wasn't sure yet. I know she's going to Malibu in BC over spring break taking a bunch of kids.
    Thats great that you got yourself a 4runner. After riding in my 96' LC my son-in-law traded in his 1 year old Cherokee,(which he had grown to hate) and got a new 4runner (trail edition) and he loves it. With just a 2" Old Man Emu suspension you'll be more than capable to travel 99% of all two track dirt roads in North America. Congratulations on your purchase..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…