• HTML tutorial
Overland Omnivore

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Just got back from a trip to New England…had a ball…overlanded, motorcycled and hiked PA, VT, NH, NY, ME, MA… Allegheny, Green, White, Adirondack, and Arcadia…
    Hey. I don't know if you remember me. We met at the KYTTR. I drive a black Sequoia. I had the THOR downloaded on my Gaia, but it is not there anymore for some reason. Can you direct me to someplace I can download it again? I took off this coming weekend to ride the DBBB with the KYTLCA but no one appears to be going so I am looking for something to do this weekend. Thanks for any help you can give.
    hi, just new checking who would be local to me in sw Michigan.
    Overland Omnivore
    Overland Omnivore
    I just got back from a trip up to Sleeping Bear. You can use the Member Map to see who is around you. I'm planning a trip up there the first week in October and hope to host an event...stay tuned!
    Not sure if this is a personal message for OVO or will appear on the Midwest Region forum. Any idea if there will be a OB rep or booth at the MOORE in Springfield MO? I have seen some chatter about OB members planning on attending and a few threads regarding MOORE.
    Enjoyed meeting you at the get together you set up. I got my Rubicon up here now and was wandering if you would like to get together again and talk about a short trip.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…