• HTML tutorial
OldManJack

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Spent time today working on route planning skills and familiarity with various mapping applications. Trying to determine which app I like best.
    OldManJack
    OldManJack
    Also recommends best time to take the route and type vehicles that can access the particular trail. Photos are also included along with the current weather. You can easily download maps for offline use as well. If you're looking for a good nav app, I'd recommend you giving them a look.
    MrWright
    MrWright
    That’s awesome. Thanks for the information. I will have to check out OnX. My truck is getting fixed right now so I’m off the trails. Lol
    OldManJack
    OldManJack
    Best to you brother. Hope the repair goes well.
    Propex HS2211 propane tent heater is in operation. Love having the thermostat. Although pricey, I feel safe and no additional fuel source.

1/3 of the way completed. I attached the thermostat display unit to a black, electronic box and then ran the wire out to the heater unit. Still need to do is the propane connection, hose and vents running into the tents and soldering the wires (inside the thermostat box) and adding an additional 10' wire to the red and white power supply wires and adding an Anderson connector. Can't wait to test it out.
    Today I worked on getting my Propex HS2211 External Gas Air Heater up and running. It heats the air using propane and only draws 1.7amps. I'm adding an Anderson connector and some much needed length to the power cord. At my age, I want to have the ability to warm up our tent on those cold nights.

T
    TBL
    Thanks for the send back. The wife and I camp in the cruiser, and she is cold natured. Finally found a little buddy heater. Will see how she does in the cold? Later
    OldManJack
    OldManJack
    My wife is also cold natured and I’m hopeful this heater will keep things toasty!
    I’m spending the weekend in Jefferson City with Overland Power Solutions Overland Power Solutions getting an exceptional dual battery system installed on my Tacoma. These guys know their stuff and do quality work—which is why I chose them.
    Reactions: MSD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…